Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Massage Oil For Lovers

Since today is Valentine's Day, or LOVE day, as I like to call it, I thought a post regarding romance and love would be appropriate.

As such, please see the following recipe. Make it and enjoy it with your lover! Oh-la-la!

For Lovers Massage Oil
(Makes 60ml)

1 drop Ylang Ylang
1 drop Rose
1 drop Jasmine
3 drops Rosewood
1 drop Lavender
1 drop Black Pepper
3 drops Clary Sage
1 drop Lavender
1 drop Ginger
60ml Fractionated Coconut Oil

Into a 60ml massage bottle with a flip-top cap drop essential oils as listed. Then pour the coconut oil into the bottle.

Mix well and enjoy with your favourite someone!

The essential oils used in this recipe are all reputed to be aphrodisiacs...oh-la-la again! ;-)

(And just for the record, it works...ahem...tee hee!)

Until next time, Happy Scents!

PS: Not sure where to purchase the essential oils or other product listed above? Check your local natural foods store or visit:
Mountain Rose Herbs. A herbs, health and harmony company. Since 1987

1 comment:

louieann34 said...

I always use Essential Oils, for me to relax and to relieve me from the tress I get of work. And it worked.

Anyway, I love the reciepe you just share in your blog..I'm thinking to use it with my loved ones..And your right "Oh-la-la!"